A community for the repair bench. Since 2022.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

BIOS samsung chromebook XE930QCA BA41-02769A

Laptops and Desktop Bios, Schematic and Boardview Files And Repairing Discussion
I downloaded the system using a recovery flash drive, but the process completed successfully without booting into the system; only this message appeared.
When wrong bootable flash then give same error.
Follow same model amd format 32 after try
 
When wrong bootable flash then give same error.
Follow same model amd format 32 after try
The same error doesn't appear; I mean, the error isn't with the flash drive or the boot process. I downloaded the system using the device's code, and everything is fine and completes the installation steps successfully, but it doesn't boot into the system, or rather, it doesn't recognize the boot or the hard drive. I think there's an error in the BIOS file.
 

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top