A community for the repair bench. Since 2022.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

Razer Blade 17” (2022) | RZ09-0423x BIOS,Schematics,Boardview

WOW talk about service :)

Attached are the pictures. Processor is an i7 I haven't removed the heat sink as it's not needed to to be able to tell you the generation.
 

Attachments

IMG_4290.webp IMG_4291.webp IMG_4292.webp
Still no screen, it's keyboard lights up, charging light pulsing, fans kick on but nothing on screen or HDMI :(
 
Yes will check that out now. I really hate Razers lol. Ill let you know. I am not at all doubting your image, if your image didn't work then I know there's something else going on. You all are fantastic.
 

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top