Welcome!

PKBIOSFIX®: Your go-to community for BIOS solutions, BIOS(*.bin, *.rom), Schematics and Boardview. Bios unlocking Bios building. PKBIOSFIX is a global community of people helping each.!

SignUp Now!
  • 📢 Upgrade to premium membership by the end of May 2024 and get flat 30% discount, use Coupon: PKBIOSFIX24

need help to patch lenovo thinkpad L15 GEN3 fingerprint bios password HL4A5/HL5A5 NM-D391 Rev 1.0

Hi everyone!
I have a lenovo thinkpad l15 gen3 motherboard HL4A5/HL5A5 NM-D391 Rev 1.0 with FINGERPRINT BIOS LOCK OR PASSWORD , I use lenovo_autopatcher to patch the dump but didn't work . Any help on how to process
Here's my dump and image for the error when using lenovo_autopatcher

Attachments

patched_error.png
You need Kbc programmer for unlock.Successor programmer recommended read kbc and unlock.

Cant unlock via bios dump.

Hi everyone!
I have a lenovo thinkpad l15 gen3 motherboard HL4A5/HL5A5 NM-D391 Rev 1.0 with FINGERPRINT BIOS LOCK OR PASSWORD , I use lenovo_autopatcher to patch the dump but didn't work . Any help on how to process
Here's my dump and image for the error when using lenovo_autopatcher
You are having difficulty circumventing the fingerprint BIOS lock or password on your Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen3 motherboard. Have you considered contacting Lenovo's support team for expert assistance with this issue? They might provide specialized solutions.

Have you ever encountered a situation where you forgot your Thinkpad BIOS password and couldn't access your device? It can be frustrating and stressful, but fear not, there is a solution! One way to unlock your Thinkpad BIOS password is by using an EEPROM programmer to reset the password.

Have you ever encountered a situation where you forgot your Thinkpad BIOS password and couldn't access your device? It can be frustrating and stressful, but fear not, there is a solution! One way to unlock your Thinkpad BIOS password is by using an EEPROM programmer to reset the password.
Forgetting your ThinkPad BIOS password can be daunting, but using an EEPROM programmer to reset it is a viable solution. It's a technical process, so ensure you follow instructions carefully for successful password reset.Magic 8

Back