A community for the repair bench. Since 2022.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

CD3301 la-6562p cd3301 bypass

I have done the same as shown in pic but my dc in resistor got burned last time I have put new ic and motherboard gets on now again after 4 5 month same laptop I have received cd ic is burned need tested bypass for la-6562p
 
there are two board code check and confirm your board
JUST NOW I HAVE SOLVED THE CASE, CONNECT PIN NO. 1 & 20, PIN 7 TO GROUND , JUMPER PIN 34 & 35 ITS WORKING I DONT HAVE BATTERY TO CHARGING OTHERWISE ALL THINGS WORKING FINE. THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR RESPONSE EVERYTIME.
 

Attachments

LA-6562P CD3301 BYPASS TESTED.jpeg

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top