A community for the repair bench. Since 2022.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

ASK GIGABYTE B650M PLUS WIFI REV 1.1

Laptops and Desktop Bios, Schematic and Boardview Files And Repairing Discussion
Hello, customer flashed via qflash to accommodate the 9000 series, and I think customer didn't allow to finish and now motherboard turns on then off. I have attached what I believe to be a corrupted bios from the chip. Can you please make a new factory bios if possible with the latest update. I have also attached that latest update from the support site.
 

Attachments



Hahahaha piece of junk Gigabyte, went to flash your image and the chip failed instantly on
Start blank check in: 6/3/2025 2:37:17 PM
error
address: 1000
buffer: FF device: AA
Blank Check false
😂
 
Hahahaha piece of junk Gigabyte, went to flash your image and the chip failed instantly on
Start blank check in: 6/3/2025 2:37:17 PM
error
address: 1000
buffer: FF device: AA
Blank Check false
😂
i think this error related to chip clean bios chip use liquied and put back.
 

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top