Welcome!

PKBIOSFIX®: Your go-to community for BIOS solutions, BIOS(*.bin, *.rom), Schematics and Boardview. Bios unlocking Bios building. PKBIOSFIX is a global community of people helping each.!

SignUp Now!

ASK Extremely weird problem with Ghibli 18803-1 ( Acer Predator Triton 500 PT515-51-77V (RTX2060) )

So i had typical problem of Power on, fans full but no screen or post or anything. I already got new bios chip and programmed it.
Then i removed everything except memory and WIFI card and then booted it, got the screen back and easily entered BIOS without password.

Now here starts the weirdness that i need help with.

- After exiting bios and shutting down laptop, i put in my m.2 Nvme ssds, and it once again threw me back into same PowerON no post problem. I have 0 idea wtf even happened.
- Tried re programming and once again started with hard drive, but now it just gives same Power On no post problem. Nothing appears, screen doesn't turn on, the fans keep going, keyboard light is on, speakers are working, but cant post anything, cant get into bios, nothing at all.
- I am hoping i haven't shot my bios chip cuz the temperature rating is 150 degrees maybe, and am soldering it @200-250 degree Celsius. Could it be that i am breaking my chips instead?
I have 3 more chips remaining... Please help out ... piece of shit customs duty and shipping costed me around 45 USD for 4 chips... dammit.

So i had typical problem of Power on, fans full but no screen or post or anything. I already got new bios chip and programmed it.
Then i removed everything except memory and WIFI card and then booted it, got the screen back and easily entered BIOS without password.

Now here starts the weirdness that i need help with.

- After exiting bios and shutting down laptop, i put in my m.2 Nvme ssds, and it once again threw me back into same PowerON no post problem. I have 0 idea wtf even happened.
- Tried re programming and once again started with hard drive, but now it just gives same Power On no post problem. Nothing appears, screen doesn't turn on, the fans keep going, keyboard light is on, speakers are working, but cant post anything, cant get into bios, nothing at all.
- I am hoping i haven't shot my bios chip cuz the temperature rating is 150 degrees maybe, and am soldering it @200-250 degree Celsius. Could it be that i am breaking my chips instead?
I have 3 more chips remaining... Please help out ... piece of shit customs duty and shipping costed me around 45 USD for 4 chips... dammit.
Hi friend
Send me old bios if you have or board code also or Serial number laptop.
We will make factory bios then you program bios i hope will ok.

Hi friend
Send me old bios if you have or board code also or Serial number laptop.
We will make factory bios then you program bios i hope will ok.

Thank you so much! 🙂
This is the BIOS i saved right after i got the Power ON no boot problem. I saved it immediately then tried to reprogram it.
I bought 4 of Bios Chip from this link with specifications = https://www.digikey.in/en/products/detail/macronix/MX25L12872FM2I-10G/10059507
I used NeoProgrammer V2.2.0.10

Attachments

predator stock.bin
16 MB · Views: 12

Last edited:
Thank you so much! 🙂
This is the BIOS i saved right after i got the Power ON no boot problem. I saved it immediately then tried to reprogram it.
I bought 4 of Bios Chip from this link with specifications = https://www.digikey.in/en/products/detail/macronix/MX25L12872FM2I-10G/10059507
Give me SNID
Serial Number.......

Thank you so much! 🙂
This bios not good.
in this board have only 1 bios chip?

Check
Do you need pictures of motherboard or anything? i can try to take pictures with my phone and try
This is the issue, it keeps power on but no display, no post also... any solutions for this?

Back