Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

ASK EliteBook 640 G11 Clean ME

Laptops and Desktop Bios, Schematic and Boardview Files And Repairing Discussion
Hello, this Apple BIOS file is password-protected. Could you help me check what the password is? I just want to know the password; I don’t need the BIOS file to be unlocked. Thank you.
 

Attachments

locked11.bin
8 MB · Views: 0

Hello, this Apple BIOS file is password-protected. Could you help me check what the password is? I just want to know the password; I don’t need the BIOS file to be unlocked. Thank you.
In Apple we cant read password.
 
Hello, may I ask what software can now be used to view BIOS files for ME versions after 18? I previously used MEAnalyzer, but it no longer supports versions after 18. Could you let me know? Or does the software require a paid license?
 
您好,请问ELITEBOOK 840 G11型号的BIOS芯片可以更换以解锁吗?
Nope
You need to read main bios and upload here we'll make patch bios for you to unlock bios password
AI patching price is 50$
 

Trending content

Back
Top