A community for the repair bench. Since 2016.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

BIOS DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1

Laptops and Desktop Bios, Schematic and Boardview Files And Repairing Discussion
DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 Y2KG5$JA
CLEAN ME BIOS 16MB
W25Q256JV 32MB
I5 13TH GEN
..................................................................................................................................
DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 Y2KG5$LA
CLEAN ME BIOS 16MB
W25Q256JV 32MB
SRMJ6 (Intel Core i7-1370P)
TESTED IMRANROMI
 

Attachments





Last edited:
Hello, can you please assist with recovering a corrupt BIOS. I need 16mb and 32mb files for DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 SRMLX (Intel Core i5-1335U). I tried the files in the first post, but they do not work. I also tried DELL Latitude 5540 ARCHES 15 DDR4 MB 223032-1 NH9Y8$JA SRMLX (Intel Core i5-1335U) and still no luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciate. Thank you!
send old bios
 
I tried these files, but it's still not powering on and now I get an amber light when pressing the power button. I appreciate your help. Is there anything else you can suggest?
 
I tried these files but the laptop still does not power on. Could it be possible that my backups are corrupt? I wrote them multiple times and compared each and they were identical. If they are corrupt, is there anything else you can suggest I do? Thank you for your assistance.
 
I tried these files but the laptop still does not power on. Could it be possible that my backups are corrupt? I wrote them multiple times and compared each and they were identical. If they are corrupt, is there anything else you can suggest I do? Thank you for your assistance.
If last bios same happen then not problem bios.
Look have voltage ram coil.
Its Type C board look 5volt or 20volt.
If ram coil volt have then possible bios if no volt then board issue
 

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top