A community for the repair bench. Since 2016.LAPTOP + DESKTOP BOARD REPAIR
Advertisement
Dell Master BIOS Code Available Dell BIOS Password Recovery Codes Supported suffixes · Private check · Verified owners and repair technicians 8FC8CF1B3FE29ABE1B58E7A8

BIOS DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1

Laptops and Desktop Bios, Schematic and Boardview Files And Repairing Discussion
DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 Y2KG5$JA
CLEAN ME BIOS 16MB
W25Q256JV 32MB
I5 13TH GEN
..................................................................................................................................
DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 Y2KG5$LA
CLEAN ME BIOS 16MB
W25Q256JV 32MB
SRMJ6 (Intel Core i7-1370P)
TESTED IMRANROMI
 

Attachments





Last edited:
GOOD DAY. can you kindly unlock the bios for me.
IT is an i3 with ddr5 ram

arches 15 RPL 8L 213257-1
Y2KG5$JA

attached are my original dumps
 
Hello, The 2 files at the 1st post are not working, I need a working set as this board I am working on one of the chips is missing. Can anyone help with a working set of files please model 213257-1 ?.
I need both 16mb and 32mb files. Thanks.
 
Hello, The 2 files at the 1st post are not working, I need a working set as this board I am working on one of the chips is missing. Can anyone help with a working set of files please model 213257-1 ?.
I need both 16mb and 32mb files. Thanks.
Upload photo board code
processor name
will build
 
Hello, The 2 files at the 1st post are not working, I need a working set as this board I am working on one of the chips is missing. Can anyone help with a working set of files please model 213257-1 ?.
I need both 16mb and 32mb files. Thanks.
Try this link
 
¿Podrías ayudarme con esta BIOS? No guarde la etiqueta de servicio.
Modelo del sistema:
Dell Precision 3580
Modelo de procesador:
Core i7
Modelo de placa base:
213257-1
Etiqueta de servicio: 6559FS3
 

Attachments

original.bin
16 MB · Views: 1

¿Podrías ayudarme con esta BIOS? No guarde la etiqueta de servicio.
Modelo del sistema:
Dell Precision 3580
Modelo de procesador:
Core i7
Modelo de placa base:
213257-1
Etiqueta de servicio: 6559FS3
Upload 32mb bios
 
Utiliza 16 MB de org y 32 MB para esta compilación.
Lo reprogramé usando el archivo de 32 MB que me arreglaste; en cuanto introduje la etiqueta de servicio, se apagó y no volvió a encenderse. Los demás archivos de BIOS que aparecen en la publicación funcionan, pero no guardan la etiqueta de servicio.
 
Lo reprogramé usando el archivo de 32 MB que me arreglaste; en cuanto introduje la etiqueta de servicio, se apagó y no volvió a encenderse. Los demás archivos de BIOS que aparecen en la publicación funcionan, pero no guardan la etiqueta de servicio.
Write these both
 

Attachments

16mb.rar
4.7 MB · Views: 2

32mb.rar
9.1 MB · Views: 2

Hello, can you please assist with recovering a corrupt BIOS. I need 16mb and 32mb files for DELL LATITUDE 5540 ARCHES 15 RPL 213257-1 SRMJ5 (Intel Core i5-1350P vPro). I tried the files in the first post, but they do not work. I also tried DELL Latitude 5540 ARCHES 15 DDR4 MB 223032-1 NH9Y8$JA SRMLX (Intel Core i5-1335U) and still no luck. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
 
Last edited:

Make PKBIOSFIX part of your bench.

Professional resources. Shared experience. A stronger repair community.

Explore PRO
Back
Top